Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Harvsky

Reputation System

Reputation System  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the post reactions do you use?

Now that we are all settled in and acclimatised to the new array of post reactions it is time to evaluate what works, what doesn't and what is missing. Please vote in the poll so we can get some data on what is in use.

We currently have 7 default inbuilt options

react_like.pngreact_thanks.pngreact_haha.pngreact_confused.pngreact_sad.pngreact_up.pngreact_down.png

But we can actually have whatever we want. Throwing the floor open to any suggestions as to what to add, improve or remove.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

also, I don't think a trophy depicts 'thanks'. Not seen that used much; I certainly don't anyway. Main ones I use are the heart, haha and upvote. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stan said:

is it any reason having a downvote? 

on another forum I use, it's not an option and people don't miss it or complain that it's not there. You just end up debating/talking about what's said instead of leaving a downvote.

Used to get so heated on an old forum I was on regarding up and down rep xD

Heart and upvote are the same thing. Sack off the heart. Probably keep the downvote because it doesn't get overused and sometimes it's required. Don't care about the rest except the laughing one we should keep.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

is it any reason having a downvote? 

on another forum I use, it's not an option and people don't miss it or complain that it's not there. You just end up debating/talking about what's said instead of leaving a downvote.

It is so you know you've rattled someone to their corexD

Yeah no point in the down vote imo. If you disagree with something, just say you disagree rather than ruining someone's rep. 

Just add an eggplant emoji so folks like @SirBalon @True Blue and @Cannabis can use that to each other's replies. That way they can spare us from reading how they want to spend a night together in bed with (or without) their undies in half of their replies. :ph34r:

eggplant.png

• Haha 4

Do people really care about losing their rep though? It's a silly topic. I agree that thanks and heart are the same thing.

A better option for thanks is a good shout. The trophy doesnt make much sense, maybe put out a poll with a few options?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stan said:

also, I don't think a trophy depicts 'thanks'. Not seen that used much; I certainly don't anyway. Main ones I use are the heart, haha and upvote. 

I always classed the trophy as a 'good post' rep rather than thanks anyway. Strange how that works.

There's too many options in my opinion. Only really use the up vote and the laughing one.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cicero said:

Yeah no point in the down vote imo. If you disagree with something, just say you disagree rather than ruining someone's rep. 

Unless your that Everton prick, that is his favorite one.xD

I actually had forgotten about this feature since it got taken away months ago xD

• Haha 1

I mostly use the up vote and the laughing one.. don't really use the others but others do... 

I think upvote and like heart are kind of the same, so we could do without one of those.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Can you mods add something like a "sarcastic laugh" reaction which by clicking it doesnt add up to the positive side of the reputation? So I can use them to the majority of Teso's posts xD

:bye: Obsessed. Fuck the sarcastic, just downvote the motherfucker. HK gets away with it on the regular.. Downvotes several post a week of mine.. Not that a give a fuck about the reputation but I got mine taken way for a few downvotes that deserved it. This forum is anti-mou anti-United and anti-Teso

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:bye: Obsessed. Fuck the sarcastic, just downvote the motherfucker. HK gets away with it on the regular.. Downvotes several post a week of mine.. Not that a give a fuck about the reputation but I got mine taken way for a few downvotes that deserved it. This forum is anti-mou anti-United and anti-Teso

Anti-bellend then.

Thoughts on replacing the up vote, thanks and heart with applause and a thumbs up? Does that seem a more accurate reflection of how people respond to posts?

1eb541603bb30e2784d545c27caf9703--emoticthumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

Keep the up vote. Bring the applause in for the thanks. Keep the heart. 

• Upvote 1

Is there any way of having a sexy one added like for example if we find the post erotic or something like that. I was thinking of a pair of Y-Fronts?

9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Is there any way of having a sexy one added like for example if we find the post erotic or something like that. I was thinking of a pair of Y-Fronts?

That's a great shout xD and alongside member of the month we could have "Sexy Fiend of the Month"

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Could just be me but don't think I have found one single post on here or any other footy forum I have been on 'erotic' in all the years I have been posting... 

So no... 

9 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's a great shout xD and alongside member of the month we could have "Sexy Fiend of the Month"

Stop encouraging him... xD

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Could just be me but don't think I have found one single post on here or any other footy forum I have been on 'erotic' in all the years I have been posting... 

So no... 

But imagine one of those posts crops up mate?

I'm always expecting one to appear at any given moment. :x

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

But imagine one of those posts crops up mate?

I'm always expecting one to appear at any given moment. :x

Not in my lifetime I hope... xD

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not in my lifetime I hope... xD

I think it's just me getting turned on by everything. xD

• Haha 1