talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(Round of 16) - England 2-0 Germany - Tuesday 29th June, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I did think the "these are the occasions he was made for" comment was odd but the BBC do like getting carried away at times don't they.

Literally. They’re telling stories about moments that don’t exist, hence calling it a myth xD

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I did think the "these are the occasions he was made for" comment was odd but the BBC do like getting carried away at times don't they.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Literally. They’re telling stories about moments that don’t exist, hence calling it a myth xD

But they are the occasions he was made for. He was given the chance to step up because literally everyone can see he is a player that can deliver. 

Really isn't rocket science what they mean. There's no myth xD

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Good job I’m not German then. Fuck me, have you been drinking paint or something?

sorry for making a joke cunt, i didnt think it’d go so far over your head given you have a KOLN badge under your username

1 minute ago, Stan said:

But they are the occasions he was made for. He was given the chance to step up because literally everyone can see he is a player that can deliver. 

Really isn't rocket science what they mean. There's no myth xD

Made for these occasions are world class players who do it time and time again, not players who are playing at the highest level for the first time in their career xD

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Couldn't watch the game as I was hiking in our beautiful Swiss Alps. Might watch the highlights after eating some Fondue. 

Thomas Bellendoviç first gen Swiss

A little piece of me thought that musiala would be decisive in the game cuz of his story. Usually that’s how sports stories play out. 
but he would have to be on the pitch for more than the last 5 minutes of a lost cause to achieve that  lol

1 minute ago, The Käiser said:

A little piece of me thought that musiala would be decisive in the game cuz of his story.

He could have been if Löw brought him on sooner than the 92nd minute when it was all over already. :D

Germany really did look out of ideas when they weren’t trying to swap the ball out to the wings for Goosens to score

Flick coming in is perfect timing for Germany with a talented squad and a World Cup on the horizon 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived