talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League FINAL - Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid - Saturday 28th May, 2022

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Shouldn't you be busy writing an 8 page essay about how TAA is an unquestionable elite footballer who despite costing you at multiple key points this season in huge matches is the greatest right back in existence because he provides brilliant service for your forwards against Brighton and Wolves? 

Shouldn't you be doing something except despising a club from the other side of the world that you have no affiliation with?

It's like me hating Perth Glory you fucking melted twat. 

22 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Shouldn't you be doing something except despising a club from the other side of the world that you have no affiliation with?

Go climb a fence or you'll be late to the local cup double parade mate. 

36 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He just jealous cause his affiliation Bremen don't even top division and win no cup for decade. 

Not till this morning I realised that's all 3 finals Liverpool didn't score a goal in this season. 

So to come out with two trophies out of three in those circumstances isnt too bad.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

You know Liverpool are great when you've got weirdos from the otherside of the world celebrating that they only won two cups and only two results cost them the other two

Any pics?

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not till this morning I realised that's all 3 finals Liverpool didn't score a goal in this season. 

So to come out with two trophies out of three in those circumstances isnt too bad.

Don’t get me wrong, the cups we won are brilliant. But, it’s concerning how toothless we looked in all three finals. 

• Subscriber

The margins are quite fine. Two games away from a quadruple but two coin toss penalty shootouts away from nothing.

I'd say it's quite likely Liverpool wouldn't be getting so much WUMming directed at them right now if certain people hadn't spent all season giving it quite so large about it, although I'll personally go easy as the majority of them on here aren't particularly guilty of that.

22 minutes ago, Rick said:

Don’t get me wrong, the cups we won are brilliant. But, it’s concerning how toothless we looked in all three finals. 

Last night was unlucky IMO, there was a reason Courtois got MOTM.

The other two were poor I'd say but that's the two you ended up winning, typical of football really.

• Subscriber

The more I read the more I’m absolutely gutted for genuine Liverpool fans that went out there and the treatment they received from the police and authorities. It’s an absolute shambles that they’ve had to suffer through some ridiculous circumstances, tear gas, pepper spray etc, the potential for serious crushes and ticket holding supporters unable to get in to see their team. Unfortunately we know that UEFA and the french authorities are going to scapegoat and blame the fans but bar a small minority it sounds like they’ve been completely stitched up. Would have been gutted if that had been us 

• Subscriber

TBF when I was watching the match last night I had the TV on mute the whole time so I had no idea what the reason for the delay was. Reading it today however is a bit shocking that it even got to that level. You'd imagine that UEFA would have had some system of organization even if Paris had this thrown on them late.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Finals are played against other great teams. Not concerning at all really. 

On the external troubles, it all sounds kind of sadly ironic that the French police were likely geared up for England vs Italy at Wembley type scenes.

And likely totally unaware the Liverpool fans are those that appear to regularly make an active point of booing those type fans/people/English. As far as I understand them anyway.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived