talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

Just now, Berserker said:

What's Juliaca?, and i doubt it would affect Binacional, it's a reserve player so it's unlikely he even had contact with the first squad.

Juliaca is where Binacional are located, near the border with Bolivia. Let's hope he's been away from the rest of the team. The ones in contact will be in isolation.

By the way, I had a horrible time seeing that 8-0 :( 

2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

UK have more critical cases than US and Germany who both have far more cases declared.

There is likely a deliberate approach to not mass test over the fear of creating panic.

I've got a feeling that the government is listening a lot more to behavioural psych experts about how to manage the public, than to medical experts about how to manage the virus.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Interesting as I haven't really heard anything from the EU themselves and all countries seem to be doing their own thing in general. 

I thought that was the whole anti-EU arguement, but who knows anymore. People will moan when they "meddle" in affairs that are unique to each country, and moan even more when they don't.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We should do a sweep stake to replace all of the prediction leagues.

I reckon @Inti Brian for being so cocky about South America. So he goes away and goes to Canada and it goes downhill from there xD

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Over a 1000 new cases in Spain.

@Carnivore Chris you're ok?

Yeah I feel fine to be honest, even though I recently shook hands, kissed cheeks, attended an event of 80,000+ people, travelled through an airport, etc in a country that started to have a serious outbreak while out there.

I might even get tested to be sure? After all, the reason it's in Spain is because of people who had gone there from Italy during the outbreak. Most cases were of people who were in Italy just as the outbreak started and then weren't diagnosed with the virus until over a week after actually being in Spain.

I haven't been at work yesterday or today. My excuse is that I want to see if I come out with any symptoms, but in reality, I just couldn't be arsed going. It's only 2 days missed work, I can make it up in the next few weekends if I need to.

Madrid has well over 2,000 now :o But Catalunya itself has 500+ now  as well. I went there just at the right time as everything was as normal. Well, it could technically turn out being just at the wrong time if I have contracted it.

2 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

State of alarm declared here. All bars and establishments will be closed in Madrid from tomorrow except supermarkets and pharmacies. I imagine the rest of the country will follow suit.

La Sagrada Familia is closed and when you saw it on RTVE, the area around it looked quiet and you don't see that as it's usually full of people.

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

@Carnivore Chris Hope you're well and sound brotha, but you won't get bored with your maria should you have to stay at home. :D

It'd be difficult to buy it though as nobody would want to come near me :ph34r:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We should do a sweep stake to replace all of the prediction leagues.

Mate it's clearly going to be me

Deaf, wear glasses, asthmatic, had cancer, peanut allergies. Coronavirus will be added to that list.