talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kylian Mbappe Refusing to Sign Contract Extension

6 hours ago, Devil said:

City are getting banned anyway mate, the only way 100+ charges are getting cleared are if City find loop holes again. If that happens I'd be disgusted if the Premier league clubs didn't try and make a stand against them.

:4_joy:

11 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

I'd be shocked if it's not Real Madrid or Barcelona.

He supposedly prefers being number 9.

It should be made globally illegal for any one club to have both Mbappe & Haaland.

Barcelona couldn’t afford me right now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Go to them for a year and earn 700 million. Then go to Madrid and get a 150 million signing on fee. So Saudi’s are going to pay a billion in total for one season of Mbappe. Jesus. 

chump change when you are turning over trillions a year. 

On 22/07/2023 at 14:12, Devil said:

City are getting banned anyway mate, the only way 100+ charges are getting cleared are if City find loop holes again. If that happens I'd be disgusted if the Premier league clubs didn't try and make a stand against them.

There is this one solicitor who is a City fan  that stated the 115 breaches fall under 5 headlines/categories and is worried that at least 1 headline/category will put them in the shitter. 

Why 300 million, honestly this is pathetic. They'd have accepted 150 million given he's got a year left on his contract. There is no thought or sense to this spending its pure madness and should be stopped.

It's clear what they are aiming to do, they want a Super League, they will no doubt try and buy their way into the Champions league eventually.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

A billion in fee and wages for one season. Fucking hell.

I do wonder what the endgame is with all of this. Do the Saudis just have so much money that they're trying to get rid of it? Or is there an actual plan, e.g. to eventually turn the Saudi League into the Super League that the 12 European clubs tried and failed to create? They don't have FFP to contend with. It's not inconceivable that the big money backers of various football clubs might see Saudi start to attract names like Ronaldo and Mbappe to that League, see the lack of FFP and the chance to compete in a true billionaire's playground and just go for it.

Yeah I think there's no way he doesn't accept that. Ridiculous amount of money for just one year before being told he can leave to Real Madrid on a free.

24 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I do wonder what the endgame is with all of this. Do the Saudis just have so much money that they're trying to get rid of it? Or is there an actual plan, e.g. to eventually turn the Saudi League into the Super League that the 12 European clubs tried and failed to create? They don't have FFP to contend with. It's not inconceivable that the big money backers of various football clubs might see Saudi start to attract names like Ronaldo and Mbappe to that League, see the lack of FFP and the chance to compete in a true billionaire's playground and just go for it.

I think part of it is to rub Qatar's nose in it tbh

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Hope it happens. I truly hope it does. All the glory hunting player supporting Twitter twats can fuck off and maybe, just maybe we can save whatever is left of the game. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Hope it happens. I truly hope it does. All the glory hunting player supporting Twitter twats can fuck off and maybe, just maybe we can save whatever is left of the game. 

I think we need a time machine to actually properly save football mate

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

That's exactly what my dad has said when I said are you worried about this Saudi stuff. He simply said no, I'd support United with Altrincham fc players. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Very likeable. 

I'm not 100% sure that the quote is true, because most agents are just parasitic humanoids and I can't see a parasitic humanoid seeing those wages and not wanting a cut of that. But I hope it's true.

• Upvote 1