• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?

Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?

    • Arsenal
      0
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
      0
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Other (please state)
      0


Recommended Posts

Tottenham as well.

Chelsea a close 2nd. I'd say the latter are more efficient at what they do but Spurs are more entertaining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Who do you enjoy watching more?

I'd say Tottenham at home are the best to watch.

They might not be soon what with the proposed stay at Wembley. Their recent record there has been very poor so far. Should they accept the offer to play there full-time next season I feel they'll suffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cure said:

They might not be soon what with the proposed stay at Wembley. Their recent record there has been very poor so far.

Fingers crossed, er, I mean, that would be a shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HoneyNUFC said:

Fingers crossed, er, I mean, that would be a shame

I can see Newcastle benefitting because, y'know, they'll be desperate for points. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool for me ever since Klopp came in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea obviously play the 'best' football as they're going to win the league. I know I'm being a cunt by the way, but so often (not in this instance) I get fed up of people whinging about how their team plays "better" football so they should automatically win. Think when soft Arsenal sides go to Stoke for example or Roberto Martinez when he was Everton manager.

In terms of the most enjoyable team to watch, Man City are up there when they're playing well but that's hit and miss, Liverpool are similar. Tottenham at home is a good shout too, but I'm still voting for Chelsea as a man who enjoys seeing a good counter attack over any of the tippy tappy crap people love to spunk themselves over. I also enjoy seeing a three at the back with wing backs system pay off in a league where it generally hasn't worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, adziom said:

Chelsea obviously play the 'best' football as they're going to win the league. I know I'm being a cunt by the way, but so often (not in this instance) I get fed up of people whinging about how their team plays "better" football so they should automatically win. Think when soft Arsenal sides go to Stoke for example or Roberto Martinez when he was Everton manager.

In terms of the most enjoyable team to watch, Man City are up there when they're playing well but that's hit and miss, Liverpool are similar. Tottenham at home is a good shout too, but I'm still voting for Chelsea as a man who enjoys seeing a good counter attack over any of the tippy tappy crap people love to spunk themselves over. I also enjoy seeing a three at the back with wing backs system pay off in a league where it generally hasn't worked.

Well both Chelsea and us play that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gone for Spurs. They play consistently entertaining football and I could watch them all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manchester City play the best style of attacking football, comfortably for me. Liverpool can produce some good stuff too at times, the rest don't produce anything that I'd tune in to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cure said:

I can see Newcastle benefitting because, y'know, they'll be desperate for points. :ph34r:

We've won 3 of the last 4 at white Hart lane, they're the only premier league team we can beat away from home :ph34r: Wembley helps them not us :ph34r: if we go up :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Manchester United even in this poll?

like watching fucking grass grow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said liverpool and then I saw Lallana's flub and then I realized how incorrect I was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to admit it but Tottenham.

Last season Spurs-Leicester 2-2 FA Cup game was best domestic game I've watched for years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When playing on the top of their game and flowing, no team in England plays like Manchester City for me.  The phrase isn't "the best football" and more "the football I like".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HK85 said:

At their best, Liverpool. 

Torres and Gerrard destroying Newcastle was incredible tbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool for me. They have many players I really like. Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Mane, Sturridge... Fun to watch in a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its Spurs, they have the most complete game both defensively and in an attack sense as well. Chelsea come a close second and even though they are winning the league and at the top Spurs still look far better on the ball in all areas of the pitch.

From a pure attack sense its us or City because in the first half of the season if anyone told me that we'd be playing the kind of football we were playing I'd have dismissed it. Shame it didn't continue into the second half of the season or we'd be cruising now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Consistently, spurs.  But I don't think anybody plays anywhere near as exciting as us when we are on top form. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we played the best football in our 13 win run, but we slowed down a bit. I feel Spurs are very impressive home, could say the same about Liverpool but against the top sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs or Man City. Probably Spurs. I think eventually though Man City will be the ones to really watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When at their best, I'd say Liverpool but they can also be a very frustrating team as well. With some new recruits though, I could see them improving over the seasons and they should definitely stick by Klopp.

I'd like to see them back in the Champions League personally. The competition misses them a lot.

Spurs also play some cracking stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement