LMS League 2021-22 Round 2 (Bundesliga)

football forum

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Looks like @DeadLinesman has won? 

It's the minute of the first Augsburg Leipzig goal (19th minute) not when Haaland scored so by my count, Lucas wins by being 3 minutes away (22nd) compared to Michael's 4 minutes (15th) and Stan's 5 minutes (14th). I'm on my phone right now but I'll check for sure later on.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

It's the minute of the first Augsburg Leipzig goal (19th minute) not when Haaland scored so by my count, Lucas wins by being 3 minutes away (22nd) compared to Michael's 4 minutes (15th) and Stan's 5 minutes (14th). I'm on my phone right now but I'll check for sure later on.

Ohhhh I missed that it was for that game. Thanks xD

Definitely would have said 19th for that game but oh well :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Results - Tie Breaker

It's finally over. After arguably the most bonkers and often tedious rounds of Last Man Standing, we have a winner.

The midweek fixtures were used to decide the winner of this round after nobody was able to back a match winner in Gameweek Eight. Phase One required our survivors to choose a winning team, maintaining the condition of not using a team from a previous Gameweek. This phase, saw to @Storts, when Wolfsburg went down 2-3 to FC Koln at home, and @Whiskey, who made the rather ambitious bet of Stuttgart to beat Bayern Munich in Tuesday's first game, ahead of their 0-5 defeat.

Lewandowski was on the scoresheet for the defending champions, but didn't stir himself until the 69th minute, meaning that @DeadLinesman fell at the second hurdle for his choice of first goalscorer. @RondónEFC's pick of Julien Brandt didn't come off, and in fact erring from Erling Haaland due to fear of over-complicating the tie breaker cost him the entire round, having picked the 20th minute for the first goal in Augsburg vs Leipzig.

@Michael, @Bluewolf, @Stan and @Lucas all picked the identical combination of Mainz, who beat Hertha Berlin 4-0, and Erling Haaland, who opened the scoring for Dortmund against Greuther Furth in the 33rd minute, with @The Palace Fan also making the third phase shootout with his alternative Frankfurt/Haaland combination. All eyes on Augsburg vs RB Leipzig, where Andre Silva opened the scoring in the 19th minute. Closest to the correct minute was @Lucas with 22, meaning that he is the official Last Man Standing in this round of the tournament. Second went to @Michael, who was just one minute further away than our champion, and @Stan picks up the final bonus point for 3rd place, just one minute further away than the runner-up.

Congratulations chaps, and onto the next one!

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 15.01.57.png

Final scores for this round:

10 points (7 correct picks + 3 bonus points) - @Lucas

9 points (7 correct picks + 2 bonus points) - @Michael

8 points (7 correct picks + 1 bonus point) - @Stan

7 points (7 correct picks) - @Storts, @Bluewolf, @RondónEFC, @DeadLinesman, @The Palace Fan, @Whiskey

6 points (6 correct picks) - @Mel81x

1 point (1 correct pick) - @ROBBIEFC

0 points - @Eco, @CaaC (John), @Pyfish, @Khan of TF365, @6666, @Rick, @Tommy, @Redcanuck, @Dan, @...Dan, @Rucksackfranzose, @nudge, @Viva la FCB

See you guys in the next round which will be launched as soon as possible!

Archived