football forums

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was featured
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm in.

Might need to review the draft time mind but if it fits in with everyone else, no worries.

Yeah, on the draft time - I'm happy to be flexible and find a time/date that suits everyone. Just needed to put a date and time in to begin with. 

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously more the merrier is better but tbh, if we do end up with only 6, it will be interesting because we'll have more selection of the bigger players for our team's, not to mention a biggwr pool to swap and change from, and also its likely those currently in will keep up with it regularly enough for each fixture to be competitive as we play eachother more often.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Obviously more the merrier is better but tbh, if we do end up with only 6, it will be interesting because we'll have more selection of the bigger players for our team's, not to mention a biggwr pool to swap and change from, and also its likely those currently in will keep up with it regularly enough for each fixture to be competitive as we play eachother more often.

True, sometimes it's better when those bigger and better players are spread out, hopefully becomes more competitive. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Will it be possible to change the day or time of the draft? I can't do 7:30pm Monday.

What time suits? 

I'm happy to be flexible. 

• Administrator

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

I am completely useless at games like this, our son has often asked me to join his one but I have always declined, thanks anyway, @Stan   :ay:

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Haha I have had a nightmare mate, I can't do that as I'm going to the Hundred Cricket that evening. My bad.

Tuesday? 

Nope xD. Not for me, anyway. 

Might just keep the draft time for punishment for entertaining and going to a The Hundred game :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Nope xD. Not for me, anyway. 

Might just keep the draft time for punishment for entertaining and going to a The Hundred game :ph34r:

Seems fair. How dare I have plans. I'm quite looking forward to it to as it goes 😂

Sunday evening could be a shout, surely everyone winds down ready for the working week then?

Archived