talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

I'm fairly sure I've said something positive about Gareth Southgate before, what more do you want from me? 

At the very least I've said something good about someone in the England squad I'm sure.

No idea where my Anglophobe reputation has come from :what:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

I'm fairly sure I've said something positive about Gareth Southgate before, what more do you want from me? 

At the very least I've said something good about someone in the England squad I'm sure.

No idea where my Anglophobe reputation has come from :what:

cos we all think you look like this in real life mate

Image result for braveheart gif

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I feel like after that one long post in response to @SirBalon's one sentence post once that one time, I'm at very least a pretender (if not a usurper) to SB's long-post-king crown.

Having said that... posted 1 word responses lol.

@SirBalon hates one word responses :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Well @The Palace Fan I've won another £100 today. I'm going through an absolutely absurd period where I just keep winning silly money on Brazilian football. That amount I staked in the World Cup betting thread has already been comfortably covered already.

But the biggest loss of having you away unfortunately is going to be the loss of positive points for me. Who is going to cover that I wonder? Maybe I need to start really kissing Peru's arse.

As a side note, any idea what country Stan has adopted?

15 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Guys, sad news. Im off to Mexico for ten days. Which means I'll miss the start of the World Cup (on tf365).

However, when I'm back I expect to see...

Plenty of Dancing Bananas!! :banana::banana::banana:
Plenty of content from @Stan
@Dan to win a football bet
A post from @SirBalon I understand.
Everybody to have the knowledge worthy of degree in Peruvian Football History courtesy of @Blue
@Dr. Gonzo to make a post which is just one sentence.
@Cannabis to return from his holiday over his obsession with Portugal.
@Cicero to mention after every man of the match is announced how Chelsea could have signed him if they sorted out their manager.
@LFCMadLad not to mention Everton once in this section.
@Teso dos Bichos to up the hype about how great Neymar is.
@DeadLinesman to dab every time Paul Pogba scores.
@Storts to be critical of Harry Kane when he doesn't score as many goals as the media expect him to against Tunisia.
@Marcto stop giving negative rep to Brian.
@Devon Von Devon to get the tables.
@Fairy In Boots to pull up @Lucas on his Korean jokes.
Saudi Arabia to score a goal to repay the faith shown by @Eco
@Inverted to make a positive post about England.

.... and @bozziovai to finish my 100 days countdown.

Nice to be remembered. Have a good time anyways, cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Machado said:

Portugal's official song for the world cup.

His father is Portuguese so I heard. Explains his surname.

Just looked it up, he is from Algraves 

The thing I hate most about a World Cup is the amount of people who suddenly take an interest in Football and pull out one of those shitty Score Draw retro England shirts whilst doing the usual “we’re gunna win it” joke that wasn’t funny in 2006, let alone 2018. 

@Teso dos Bichos, @Spike, @Eco, @Asura, @Dickie & anyone else who might be watching from the US...

Fox or Telemundo for your coverage? I don't speak Spanish... but I'm watching Telemundo because they actually sent their commentators to the matches they're going to show. Seems like they're taking it seriously, whereas with Fox it's studio commentary. I can sort of figure out what's being said because Italian and Spanish are a bit similar and I can speak a bit of Italian... but they're going a bit quick for me. Right now I'm watching Diego Forlan & Veron talk about Argentina & Messi.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

@Teso dos Bichos, @Spike, @Eco, @Asura, @Dickie & anyone else who might be watching from the US...

Fox or Telemundo for your coverage? I don't speak Spanish... but I'm watching Telemundo because they actually sent their commentators to the matches they're going to show. Seems like they're taking it seriously, whereas with Fox it's studio commentary. I can sort of figure out what's being said because Italian and Spanish are a bit similar and I can speak a bit of Italian... but they're going a bit quick for me. Right now I'm watching Diego Forlan & Veron talk about Argentina & Messi.

Probably start off with Fox, and then switch. Telemundo does a decent job with Liga MX, but Fox goes great with the Bundesliga. 

Archived