talkfootball365

Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Stan's Euro 2020 Prediction League - Group Stage & Knockout Phase

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Bloody hell you don't fuck about on this forum, the last forum I was on spend most evenings squabbling about who should be member of the month out of about 7 members. 

Were having a full blown European Championship on here 😂😂😂

tenor.gif

:D 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Devil said:

Early prediction I fancy my chances, I'm a bit like Croatia at Euro 96 and World Cup 98.

New nation with incredible talent. 

I'm like Scotland.

Plucky underdogs, but likely to be shite that's not getting passed the group stages xD

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Devil said:

Bloody hell you don't fuck about on this forum, the last forum I was on spend most evenings squabbling about who should be member of the month out of about 7 members. 

We're having a full blown European Championship on here 😂😂😂

@Batard, the Mafiosa master is in your group, fuck him around and you will end up in a sack of cement and dumped back on that other forum across the water. :134_spy: :8_laughing:

13 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I am happy just to make it to the tournament. 

Australia gets invited to Copa America and Eurovision so it was only fair mate. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Australia gets invited to Copa America and Eurovision so it was only fair mate. 

Was looking forward to us losing 3-0 each game in Copa America but COVID stopped us from that...

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, been busy, forgot to predict on time. At least I beat Machado in the last round. :hh: Since I am on 3 points in 2nd place as it stands and Coma also forgot to predict for this final round, is there still a chance I can advance to the next round I wonder? :35_thinking:

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Damn, been busy, forgot to predict on time. At least I beat Machado in the last round. :hh: Since I am on 3 points in 2nd place as it stands and Coma also forgot to predict for this final round, is there still a chance I can advance to the next round I wonder? :35_thinking:

You can send me the rest of the games via PM. You just won't get the 5-point extra for predicting all the games (2 additional points instead). 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

You can send me the rest of the games via PM. You just won't get the 5-point extra for predicting all the games (2 additional points instead). 

Ok, will do that. :91_thumbsup:;)